Copy paste.

If I feel: It's impossible.
Allah says in the Quran: All is possible. Be tough & stay with Me.
"And put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed..."
(Al-Maidah, 5:23)

"Verily, with hardship there is relief"
(Asy-Syarh, 94:6)

If I feel: I'm too tired. 
Allah says in the Quran: I'll give u rest.
"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."
(Ar-Ra'd, 13:28)

If I feel: I can't do it.
Allah says in the Quran: U can do everything as long as u with Me.
"So do not become weak, nor be sad..."
(Al-Imran, 3:139)

If I feel: I can't forgive myself for what that I've done.
Allah says in the Quran: I forgive u. Just trust to Me.
“…. But if you pardon and exonerate and forgive, Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
(At-Taghaabun, 64: 14)

"And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's Forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
(An-Nisa', 4: 110)

If I feel: I fell alone. Nobody cares about me.
Allah says in the Quran: I'll never leave u alone. Believe Me.
"Be not sad, surely Allah is with us."
(At-Taubah, 9:40)

If I fell: Nobody loves me.
Allah says in the Quran: No matter what. I love u.

Our Prophet (pbuh) said: "Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath." [Tirmidhi]



Click-> AllahuAkbar
You all should read that. Ini saya ambil dari blog tersebut. Sebagai panduan kita semua..
Assalamualaikum.